After installation, the integration system functions are represented as the Cerebro integrated menu section inside the graphics software (in Adobe Systems products, it is located in the Window/Extensions/Cerebro section).
Menu items are the same for all supported software.
- Todo list - a list of tasks, similar to the To Do list in the Cerebro application.
- Link/Embed - a task list that can be used to add a previously published file in Cerebro to the current project;
- Save as version - adding a new version of the image file without changing the main version and Publishing A Report;
- Publish - saving the current version of the image file as the main one and Publishing A Report;
- Logout - end of the current session as an authorized user of the Cerebro application;
- Settings - configuring parameters (see the section Tentaculo Interface In Cerebro);
- Open task folder - open the folder where you want to save the files of the current task on your hard disk;
- Open task in Cerebro - open the current task in the Cerebro app;
- About - information about the version of the Tentaculo integration module;
- Reload - restarting the Tentaculo modules without restarting the program (for developers).
To access the Cerebro system, the credentials saved at the previous session are used. If there are no saved credentials or you have finished your previous session using the Cerebro/Logout command then you will have to enter account settings manually when first accessed Cerebro Tentaculo functions.
In the login window, you can enter the user’s login and password, as well as tick the option to remember your credentials and log in automatically. The window is similar to the Cerebro login window (see the section “Login and user profile”).