Tentaculo (translated from Spanish means tentacles) is one of the modules Cerebro, which is responsible for the file exchange while the team is working on projects and includes connectors (see the section Connectors) for integration with various software products.
What are the features of Tentaculo?
- Support for various access protocols and file storage types:
- Local network or VPN;
- FTP protocol;
- Cargador (our file storage can be both cloud and your internal);
- Cloud file storages such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex.Cloud Object Storage and others. A list of supported storages.
2. Naming convention. Tentaculo allows flexible configuration of file naming and versioning rules regarding the task structure in Cerebro
3. Integration with software products such as Maya, Nuke, Autocad and others (see A list of supported programs). Integration allows you to take tasks and publish the result without leaving your workspace.