The necessary course of action varies depending on your plan:
- Team and Studio (if you're using cloud storage) - nothing needs changing.
2. Studio (if you're using local storage)
- Main menu - Tools - Administrator...
- "File storages" tab
- If necessary, update the contents of the "DNS name or IP address" field with the new values
- Check the port settings on your router or proxy. Calls to ports 45431 and 4080 should be redirected from externally to your server with Cerebro file storage
- Same actions as in 2.
- Please contact our Support with your Universe name and the new IP address or DNS name: https://cerebrohq.com/en/support/. We will enter your new IP address or DNS name in our global database. After this, users will be able to connect using Cerebro's default connection settings.
- If you're using the old authorization method (in the user connection settings, "Use database address" is checked), give your users the new address to use in Connection settings.