- New desktop clients for all operational systems (win + mac 32/64+ linux 32/64)!
- Cerebro distribution kit will be downloaded automatically on your home computer/ notebook, then you will be prompted by Cerebro for the permission to update;
- you can see the release compiled date 2010-06-15 (the Help/About menu);
- distribution kits / archives - http://cerebrohq.com/en/download/
- company administrators (when installing on to a server) still have to update manually from archives or distribution kits.
New Cerebro Features
New Forum Features
Message type can be selected/changed in the Add or Edit dialog windows.
Files can be dragged-and-dropped right onto a forum thread.
And it calls an Add message dialog window with the dropped files attached to it.
Every forum message now has 2 new buttons, Edit and Reply.
All docks (Navigator, Forum, Gannt chart, etc.) are now locked by default, i.e. they can't be detached and moved.
To unlock the docks you must uncheck the box View -> State docks-> Fixed docks.
- Incorrect connection via a proxy server.
- A zero hash file upload error.
- Crash caused by date/time adjustment in the New Task dialog window.
- Crash caused by Navigator's Panels style.
- Invisible parent tasks for the Restricted Worker role.