Release Date — 10/09/2019
- New Cerebro Client for Windows, Mac Os X and Linux Operation operating systems.
For Factory users:
- Database structure updated
For Studio users:
- Cargador component updated
Multi-highlighting in Task tracking
You can now highlight several tasks in tracking for some group operations, such as setting the status, assigning a user, etc. Several tasks are selected using the Shift and Ctrl keys. Diagonal selection is also possible.
Scissors make it possible to cut a desired part of the screen and attach it to the message.
You can immediately open it in Mirada to make some edits.
- Incorrect sorting of posts from Forum
- Incorrect creation of tasks based on a template when using Save and Create New button
- It wasn't possible to copy properties from the previous task when using Save and Create New button
- The list of statuses was not updated when changing the type of activity in Create Task window
- In task tracking with automatic level selection, tasks with subtasks were not displayed correctly
- Incorrect display of pages when displaying the same tasks in different tabs
- Multi-task creation did not function when inserting text with quotes
- Comments from Mirada were not saved for files that were just attached to messages
- Incorrect message copying
- It was not possible to move Name column in Navigator
- Usernames were not included when exporting user statistics to Excel
- Notifications did not function properly if the time zone was different from GMT+3