This toolbar duplicates the main menu commands Tools/Wizards for calling helpers for creating various objects in the system. You can change the position of the panel by moving it around the main window. You can hide / show the panel via the main menu, the View tab .
It contains following buttons:
- New project - create a new project and configure its properties;
- New user - setting up a new user account;
- Add users from Active Directory -connect users who already have domain accounts in the Cerebro system. Available for local installation;
- New e-mail user - adding a special type of user accounts for which only correspondence in the selected task is available (see the section «E-mail users»);
- New material resource - setting a new material resource;
- New group - create user groups and add users to it;
- New activity - create a new activity and assign it to the users;
- New status-create a new status;
- New tag - create a new tag, and assign it to the project;
- New file storage - set up a new file storage system;
- Getting started wizard – calling the assistant of first steps (see “Initial configuration”);
- Administrator - open the Cerebro admin panel (see “Cerebro Administrator Panel”).