Offered by Studio pricing plan, as well as by free Demo version.
This configuration implies that some of the server components (database, mailer and web server) are running on the cerebrohq.com servers, while the file storage is deployed on an application server within your company’s LAN.
The default component layout:
- Minimal deployment time.
- Higher level of stored data security (due to the local file storage, no files are transferred to Cerebro service provider, always remaining under control of the client company).
- At the same time, the system always remains up-to-date and fully functional, the maintenace costs and effort are minimal (due to the centralized server components).
- Constant Internet connection required to uphold transactions with the database.
In this case the Cerebro deployment consists of the following steps:
- installation and configuration of Cargador onto your file server (see chapter: “Cargador Service Installation”)
- installation and configuration of Cerebro client applications onto users’ workstatons (see chapter: “Installing Cerebro On-Premises”).