Task Manager is a tool for performing different actions on tasks, posts and attachments conveniently - namely, navigation, copying, moving, etc. Task Manager is a twin-panel GUI application.
To launch Task Manager, use the appropriate button on main Tools panel, or appropriate item in Tools menu.
You can switch between panels using left mouse button, or by pressing Tab button on your keyboard. To switch between elements on one panel, use Ctrl+Tab hotkey combination.
Lower part of the window is a home to a panel of functional hotkeys. By pressing any of those buttons or any corresponding F1-F10 keys, you can activate following functions:
- F1 - Help;
- F2 - Task Manager Panel sync. Opposite panel gets the current task from your active panel;
- F3 - Forum;
- F4 - Task Properties;
- F5 - Copying Tasks and Posts;
- F6 - Moving Tasks and Posts;
- F7 - Creating new Tasks and Posts;
- F8 - Removing Tasks and Posts;
- F9 - Cross-panel mode. By toggling this mode, Forum and Task Properties of a selected task will be displayed in the opposite Task Manager tab;
- F10 - Close Task Manager.
Pressing those buttons with Ctrl or Shift modkeys allows you to perform additional actions:
- Ctrl+F5 - Copy a link;
- Ctrl+F6 - Move, leaving a link behind;
- Ctrl+F7 - Search;
- Shift+F5 - Special copying.
You can perform Copy, Move and Remove actions on several items at once. In Navigator or Search window you can hold Ctrl or Shift modkeys to select either a range of elements, or several different elements at once. On the Forum, use checkboxes on the top left side of the message to select several forum posts.
Аbove Functional Hotkeys panel there are Back and Forward buttons, and a Navigation bar.